The Afidavit Institute of Judicial Practice is taking the initiative for educating students through the participation in the Fully-Funded Science and Law School Scholarship opportunities at any university under 1000 QS University Rank.
The Fully-funded educational program is open for all international students from all over the world and has the purpose of supporting their bachelors, masters, or doctoral studies at any highest ranked institute or university in the world.
The Afidavit Institute of Judicial Practice is an organization which sponsors international students from all over the world to study without paying any fee in any Science or Law school under 1000 QS University Rank.
Why at this program? This program is giving you a chance to study at any highest ranked institute or university in the world. Where the applicants will learn from the best university teachers and researchers and develop their personality according to this digital world.
Level/Fields of Study
Available for pursuing a bachelor, master or a doctoral degree program in any Science, Engineering or Law programs in a University that is ranked under top 1000 QS ranked institutions.
The Science and Law Scholarship can be taken anywhere in the world.
Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply for science and law scholarship.
- For Undergraduate Level- The award will cover full tuition fee, allowance for accommodation in university shared a dormitory and health insurance funds allocation.
- For Postgraduate Level- Similarly, covering the full tuition fee with the allowance for accommodation and health insurance, in addition, a monthly living expense of US$500 is also included.
- For PhD level- The grant has the value of US$800 for monthly living expenses with the full tuition fee coverage, allowance for accommodation, health insurance, and one international conference travelling and accommodation allowance.
Be a regular applicant and get the pre-admission letter from the University and score your admission followed by successful enrollment.
How to Apply
- First Stage- It’s been never too late to create a shining future; you only have to enrol in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral degree program a University that is ranked under top 1000 QS ranked institutions in according to 2019 ranking.
- Second Stage- You have to submit a resume to the organizers which contain, name of the University and Its QS Ranking, name of the program and medium of instruction, enrollment date, and total program duration, candidate academic score from high school to the last attained degree, age, and email with contact information. The information will be sent through email to email@example.com.
- Third Stage- After the final selection, the participants will be asked to submit the following details-
- Academic transcripts and certifications
- Enrollment cards and student registration cards
- Admission letter document
- Passport information page attested the oath commissioner
- The award letter and research plan for master and doctoral degree students
- Bank account information (IBAN and Swift code).
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020