Our Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
At Griffith, we are committed to helping international students achieve success by providing quality education, guidance and support. With more than 200 degrees and a reputation for research and teaching excellence, Griffith continues to be a leading university of choice.
Right now you can start your Griffith University study online and then join us here in Australia when travel restrictions are lifted. It’s a wonderful way to get a head start on your degree and connect with your fellow students before you can all come together here in sunny Queensland.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
To apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship you will need to include:
- A copy of any supporting documents (educational certificates and academic transcripts) demonstrating strong academic merit.
- A Personal Statement that addresses why you have applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and any other information you feel strengthens your application for the scholarship.
The form will take you 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
Method of Application
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.