KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship – In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our member firms’ successes thanks to our clear vision, maintained values, and our people.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
- Host: KPMG
- Category: Secondary School | Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: October 8, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified students should use the link below.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 11:59 pm, October 8, 2021.
Kindly note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above-stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test**
Deadline: October 8, 2021
Check Stechitegist Scholarships for more Opportunities