Julius Berger Nigeria is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
This is part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria.
Applicants must: ·
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship body rewards winners a yearly cash award
- Scholarships are renewable through graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic / ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level