Kaohsiung Medical University was established in 1954. The University was the first private medical educational institution in Taiwan. Initially, KMU had only one faculty–Medicine. Today, the University has 7 academic colleges with 22 faculties offering Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. programs, 527 faculty members, and 6,910 students.
KMU is conveniently located in downtown Kaohsiung, the second largest city in Taiwan. The city offers all the attractions and excitement often associated with city life around the world.
After more than the first half century, KMU is a world-class educational institution. It is not only geared to training outstanding medical and nursing specialists but it also placing equal emphasis on the sciences and liberal arts.
- Host Country: Taiwan
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: October 15, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
KMU is conveniently located in downtown Kaohsiung, the second largest city in Taiwan. The city offers all the attractions and excitement often associated with city life around the world. After more than the first half century, KMU is a world-class educational institution.
It is not only geared to training outstanding medical and nursing specialists but it also placing equal emphasis on the sciences and liberal arts.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants having any nationality other than China are eligible to apply.
- Master’s Program: A Bachelor’s degree or higher obtained from a university
- Ph.D. Program: A Master’s degree or higher obtained from a university
Scholarship Duration and Reward
KMU University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree programs. Multiple Scholarships are offered by the university:
- Taiwan Fellowships and Scholarships
- Pei-Ying Scholarship
- TaiwanICDF Scholarship
- KMU Scholarships
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Online Application forms including KMU scholarship application form
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopy of a valid passport or certificate of nationality
- The highest-level diploma
- Official transcripts
- Financial statement
- A study plan in Chinese or English
- Proof of Language Proficiency
List of Offered Programs:
- Graduate Institute of Medicine
- M. Sc. Program in Tropical Medicine
- Department of Sports Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- Department of Oral Hygiene
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Pharmacy – Master Program in Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science
- Graduate Institute of Natural Products
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology
- Department of Healthcare Administration and Medical Informatics
- Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences
- Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Environmental Biology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Medical and Applied Chemistry
Method of Application
There is an Online Application System to apply for KMU Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan. No need to apply separately for the award. Applicants need to take admission in any offered degree program at the university. After that they will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Use the link below to summit your application
Deadline: October 15, 2021
Join our WhatsApp Group to recieve Latest Job and Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.