Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Canada will provide an amount of $50,000/Year to national and international students to Study Free in Canada. These funds are enough for all expenses until the completion of degree.
The Government of Canada are inviting all interested International & Canadian Students to apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Canada.
This scholarship is open to all National and International Students from all over the globe. Almost 166 Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Study in Canada. These awards are available to Study in Masters leading to PhD or PhD Degree. These are the most competitive scholarship required excellent academic background.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $50,000
- Deadline: November 2, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This Canadian Government Scholarships is available in Canadian top Universities. This is most prestigious and best scholarship provided by Government of Canada. So, don’t miss this amazing opportunity.
The duration of this award is for three years. Hence, Masters leading to PhD required more funding after Masters. You can contact Professors for more funding or can apply for other scholarship opened in selected university.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Citizens of Canada, Permanent residents of Canada and International applicant from other countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be committed to full-time studies.
- English proficiency test is required by the Canadian University. (IELTS/TOEFL)
- A candidate must have a research project experience
- For more information about the Vainer CGS eligibility criteria, Click Here.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Canada will provide an amount of $50,000/Year to national and international students to Study Free in Canada. These funds are enough for all expenses until the completion of the degree.
- This amount is enough for Living allowance of 1 person, and to give University Fees, Dormitory and other expenses to Study Free in Canada.
Method of Application
- First of all confirm your eligibility for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, then apply for a university mentioned in the Vanier Scholarship Universities list.
- After that, contact the faculty of graduate and inform about your interest in the Vanier Scholarship.
- Create a Canadian Common CV (CVV) and link it to the ResearchNet.
- Begin your ResearchNet application and fill the application according to the research interest.
- Visit the official website for further details.
Deadline: November 2, 2021
Join our WhatsApp Group to recieve Latest Job Alerts on WhatsApp
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.