APPLY: AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
In this post, Stechitegist media will reveal every detail about the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
Are you an Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) prospective student and wondering if the AKWAIBOMPOLY admission form 2022 is out? If so, we will show you everything you need to know about AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME 2022/2023.
These include the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, the AKWAIBOMPOLY admission form deadline of 2022, the price of the AKWAIBOMPOLY form 2022/2023, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
Stechitegist Media will guide you and give you the step-by-step procedures to apply for and purchase AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023. The registration requirements, the application fee, and all other necessary information
Note: Read Carefully, don’t skip any step so you won’t make any error during your application.
Now lets delve into our topic fully
AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Application Procedure, Form , Eligibility and Requirements
POST UTME ONLINE SCREENING PROCEDURE
Candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, their first and Second choice institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 100 and above are eligible for screening ;
SCREENING FEE –
However, it’s advisable you budget at least three thousand naira (N3,000) for everything, including cyber cafe charges.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has a zero tolerance for drug abuse. The university shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the university conducts the test, either before or after registration.
How to Avoid Mistakes During AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
More details will be provided to you soon; at the moment, the AKWAIBOMPOLY post-UTME screening form is not yet available. When the form is out, we shall update you here.
If you have any questions concerning AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Form 2022 let us know below and we will respond to you.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.