Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance, and diversity in our operations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Business Development Manager (BDM) at Wema Bank Plc
Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Anambra | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Anambra
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- The ideal candidate will coordinate and grow the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
- Deposit mobilization
- Manage the branch portfolio
- New Customer acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g., Trade Finance and Off- Balance Sheet transactions.
- Coordinate the activities of the relationship manager
- Grow revenue on a month-on-month basis
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Master of Business Administration, and any other relevant field
- CIBN certification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of credit administration.
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to deliver consistently on set targets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Business Development Manager (BDM) at Wema Bank Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Join our WhatsApp Group to receive Latest Scholarship and Job Alerts on WhatsApp
Deadline: December 5, 2021
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.