Alpha Mead Group – Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets
The company has developed processes and standards which help to ensure that all activities are sustainable and deliver good results. The ultimate result which we deliver is the place where the customers live, work or play and we thrive to ensure that we provide comfort, safety and security on all our facilities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Support Officer at Alpha Mead Group
Customer Support Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Conduct periodic unannounced requests from customers
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with registration criteria and standards.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Manage Customers to identify, monitor, address, and eliminate all issues around customer quotation for any requests while ensuring the environmental, health and safety issues relating to same.
- Maintain liaison relationship with Customers/ Service Providers.
- Conduct periodic monitoring of the activities flowing through the Call2Fix platform.
- Monitor customer complaints on the Call2Fix platform and reach out to provide assistance
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Sales and Marketing team
- Provide Project Management services for small projects as directed by the management.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Provide help to stakeholders as necessary and coordinate activities (daily, monthly, quarterly and annual FM reports)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Information Technology or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar Customer Service role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Support Officer at Alpha Mead Group” should click the APPLY button below.
Join our WhatsApp Group to recieve Latest Scholarship and Job Alerts on WhatsApp Group