The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme for 2023 is now open. Get access to $5,000 in seed capital, world-class business training, and a strong network of top business leaders and mentors. Africans from all 54 African countries can fill out the application if they have scalable business ideas or have been running a business for less than 5 years.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the main organization in Africa that supports entrepreneurs. Its goal is to give women and men across our continent more power, which will boost economic growth, help get rid of poverty, and create jobs. TEF thinks that the private sector is a key part of Africa’s growth and that it must create both social and economic wealth.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 5 years old.
- Non-refundable seed funding of $5,000
- A world class business training for 12 weeks
- Access to TEF Alumni network with over 15,000 entrepreneurs across’ Africa
- Mentoring and networking opportunities via Africa’s largest digital platform for entrepreneurs, TEFConnect.net.
For More Information: