- We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
- You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Certification as an IT Technician will be an advantage.
- Proven experience asIT Technicianor relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
July 7, 2022
To get latest news on Latest Job Recruitment 2022, feel free to leave a comment below and join our Telegram Channel to keep you updated on any information we have.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.