This place contains the FIRST First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at First Bank
Relationship Manager, Financial Institutions and Multilaterals
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Assist in Managing and deepening relationships with existing customers for a major share of customer’s business
- Identify and follow through to establish new relationships consistent with industry focus and overall Bank’s commercial objectives.
- Resuscitate dormant relationships to meet Bank’s strategic objectives
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Provide support in the origination and execution of customer’s transaction.
- Support the banks liquidity drive by obtaining deposits
- Maintain and update records on banking relationships
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management on the background and financial information necessary to facilitate review of credit transactions
- Assist to identify risk issues, problems areas and proactively respond to safeguard Bank’s interest
- Market bank’s products and services to existing and new customers (especially in cross-selling of products) to maximize Bank’s share of industry business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related
- Higher Degree and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years banking experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good networking skills
- Good understanding of the FI market and the major players
- Established business development and managerial skills
- Result- driven and self-motivated
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at First Bank” should click the APPLY button below.
Join our WhatsApp Group to receive Latest Scholarship and Job Alerts on WhatsApp
Deadline: December 19, 2021
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.