TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. In September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Total Energies
Principal Security Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Offer ID: 48159BR
Metier: H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Quality, Security, Societal, Health-Hygiene
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Job could be in any of our locations in Nigeria
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Interview Location: Microsoft Teams
- Supervise the management of all security contractors nationwide for adequate security of company assets.
- Supervise the activities of Security guards.
- Supervise the activities of all security guards at the territories/depots/plants.
- Liaison with government security agencies such as Police, Army & Navy, for the provision of security services.
- Investigates security lapses in all installations nationwide, including retail outlets and recommend improvement actions.
- Organise security awareness campaign/training for staff and security guards.
- Responsible for gathering and managing sensitive security information.
- Inputs all incidents and security events into the company’s reporting system.
- Maintain accurate record of data and weekly/ monthly reporting.
- Conducts security induction for visitors and VPSHR training for security guards.
- Responsible for developing and implementing risk/threat assessment for VIPs.
- Coordinate security escort for visitors and close protection for expatriates and VIPs.
- Responsible for compliance with Group security procedures/policies and recommendations.
- Coordinate security assessments and audits.
- Any other jobs assigned by the Safety and Security Manager.
Context and Environment:
- Wide area of coverage, involves adequate monitoring of plants, depots and installations nationwide.
- Constraints: People working in an environment without due consideration for the safety and security of lives and property.
- Insecurity in the environment such as current banditry, robbery, kidnapping, terrorist activities in the country.
- Continuous improvement of safety and security key indicators;
- Ensures adequate security of lives and properties in the establishment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of 10 years of working experience.
- Experience in security-related matters in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Must have an analytical and innovative mind, with good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at Total Energies” should click the APPLY button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Join our WhatsApp Group to receive Latest Scholarship and Job Alerts on WhatsApp
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.