In this Post, Stechitegist media will reveal every detail about Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH) Post UTME FORM 2022/2023.
I know you’ve been asking different questions about Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH) Post UTME FORM 2022/2023.
If you are here to know every single detail about Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH) Post UTME FORM 2022/2023. such as: When will the LAUTECH Post Utme form be released? LAUTECH registration requirements for UTME and Direct Entry. When will LUTECH Post Utme Registration for 2022/2023 close. Then read through carefully this Post is for you.
Stechitegist Media will guide you and give you the Step-by-Step Procedures to apply and purchase LUTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023. The Registration requirements, the Application fee, and every other necessary information.
Note: Read Carefully, don’t skip any step so you won’t make any error during your application.
Now lets delve into our topic fully
LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023. Application Procedure, Form , Eligibility and Requirements.
LAUTECH Post UTME Cut off Mark
The LAUTECH cut-off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH), as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
LAUTECH Post Utme Requirements and Qualification
Requirement For LAUTECH Post UTME.
Interested Candidates must have made the Ladoke Akintola University of Science and Technology (LAUTECH) their 1st Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160. Other vital criteria includes:
To be eligible for the exercise, candidate must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME. However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks may not be considered for admission to the Medicine and Nursing programmes of the University.
Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- All UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made LAUTECH their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
How To Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME
- Go to LAUTECH Screening Portal via https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the LAUTECH Post UTME Form Via LAUTECH Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the LAUTECH Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the LAUTECH Screening date to be announced and the admission list.
How To Avoid Mistakes During LAUTECH Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on LAUTECH Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
More information comes your way shortly, for now, LAUTECH post UTME screening form is not out. When the form is out we shall update you here.
If you have any questions concerning Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH) Post UTME let us know below and we will respond to you.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.