The Merck Foundation Capacity Development Programme is now open for applications
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Eligible Field(s): See in Link below
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (Primary Medical Qualification) (e.g.: MBBS or MBChB)
- Candidates working within a public sector clinical setting (Preferably) with the aim to continue working in the public sector after graduation, in order to improve patient access to quality and equitable healthcare solutions.
- Recommendation from the Ministry of Health or Office of The First Lady (For Asian Countries- Recommendation letter from The Ministry of Health or Vice Chancellor/Dean/Rector of the Medical University or President of respective Society or Medical Association)
- Proof of English language proficiency (requirements vary according to the requirement of the institution. Proof may include: a minimum accepted score in TOEFL, IELTS – or another recognized language test provider accepted by the Institute, which is not older than 2 years, or a confirmation of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree that has been taught and assessed in English in a majority English speaking country – further details will be provided with the full course details)
- Accessibility to stable Internet connection.
Eligible Countries: African & Asian countries
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: Submit your application along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application form from here
Merck Foundation contacts:
For African Countries:
Senior Program Director- Regional Head of Africa
Mobile: +254 722 762 037
For Asian Countries:
Vice President & Regional Head of Asia Pacific
Mobile: +91 70453 46937
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.