The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2021-2022 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme. We are happy you are here because you are going to discover how to successfully apply and win NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint venture undergraduate scholarships 2021. Do enjoy the ride!
The OANDO Scholarship is aimed at helping Nigerian students meet up their academic needs.
What You Need to Know About NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
The Joint venture of NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship is an annual scholarship program provided to 100 level students studying at various Nigerian tertiary institutions.
What are the Required Documents for this NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship?
The following are the required documents needed to complete the NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship application in 2021.
Before applying for the OANDO Scholarship 2021, applicants are advised to scan the following documents.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Who is eligible for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
The NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship is open to 100 level students in Nigerian tertiary Institutions studying any of the courses listed below or indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States.
The applicant must have gained admission during the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session.
Applicants studying the following courses are eligible to apply;
The scholarship program is to only Nigerian Students. There are other scholarships you can apply for your are not from Nigeria. You can check fully funded youth opportunities for Africans.
The scholarship is organized by the NNPC–NAOC-OANDO and hosted in Nigeria.
Great news for students desiring to study abroad, this article ( How to Study Abroad for Free in 2021-2022 ) has helped many students across the world, you won’t be an exception. We strongly recommend it to you.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, and living expenses.
Category of Awards
The award is in two categories;
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Eligibility for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
How do I apply for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the documents mentioned above
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarship application deadline is 14th May, 2021.