The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, the operator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture, launched the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship as part of its Social Investment program in Education.
This organization seeks applications from adequately qualified Nigerian Students enrolled into Full Time Academic Studies in the 2020–2021 Session to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme, which aims to encourage academic performance and increase the employability of young Nigerians.
- Host: Shell Petroleum | NNPC
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 200,000 Naira
- Deadline: February 3, 2023
The National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award are the two categories for this merit-based scholarship.
- All Nigerians are eligible for the National Merit Award (NM).
- whereas residents of the states of Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers are eligible for the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Must be Federal Republic of Nigeria citizens.
- Students who must be enrolled FULL TIME in a Nigerian university that has been certified and approved.
- Must be enrolled in the 200 Level (as of January 2023) or have documentation proving enrollment in an undergraduate program for the 2020–2021 academic year.
- Must not be a recipient of another scholarship from a national or international organization involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Shell DOES NOT REQUIRE APPLICANTS TO PAY.
- The software is completely cost-free.
- To help candidates process their applications, Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN “Representatives” or “Agents.”
- The Application period begins on January 3 and ends on February 3 of 2023.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to take the proctored computer-based exam.
- Only those who advance to the next selection step will be notified.
- Only the Shell Nigeria website may be used to process applications.