Work Place Centre Limited is a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Personal Assistant at Work Place Centre Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Manage the Managing Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage the Managing Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Managing Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Managing Director/or on behalf of the Managing Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Managing Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Managing Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Managing Director.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Assist/support the Managing Director, Development Manager & Communications Manager in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Managing Director
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretariat Studies or related field.
- 3-5 years’ professional experience
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Ability to organize and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Personal Assistant at Work Place Centre Limited” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: August 5, 2021
Join our WhatsApp Group to recieve Latest Scholarship and Job Alerts on WhatsApp