SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of application for its 2021 / 2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme is SEPLAT’s educational programme to assist indigent students in Federal and State Universities fulﬁl their educational aspirations. All those applicants some of the candidates will be shortlisted and those candidates who are shortlisted for the scholarships can be intimated through their contact details.
The scholarship is open to students from their second year of study and above who have scaled a pre- set criterion in selected courses of study.
- Host: SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 150,000 Naira Per Year
- Deadline: August 1st 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must be Indigenes of Nigeria.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathema3cs inclusive) at one siang.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- The applicants who are currently on scholarship awards from other companies need not apply, Only students in the selected courses above are considered.
Fields of study
Only students studying the following courses are eligible to apply:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
A scholarship grant of one hundred and ﬁfty thousand naira (N150,000.00) is disbursed yearly to successful applicants till they graduate so long as they maintain the set cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
Applications open 9am on Monday July 19th 2021, and closes midnight of Sunday August 1st 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.