Erisco foods limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Purchasing Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations.
- You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Purchase products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations.
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Purchasing Officer at Erisco Foods Limited” should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location, e.g “Purchasing Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
Join our WhatsApp Group to recieve Latest Scholarship and Job Alerts on WhatsApp .