The management of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa Ondo State has been granted a request to change the duration of some courses in the institution.
The National Universities Commission has approved the university’s request to revert to the originally approved duration of four years for the following programmes in the school of science of Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology.
With this approval, graduates from the following courses as listed below will henceforth be awarded a bachelor’s degree in B. Sc as against the hitherto B.Tech.
Below are list of Programmes that are now 4 years duration in the university:
- Biological Sciences Department – (Botany, Microbiology, and Zoology)
- Chemical Sciences Department – (Biochemistry and Industrial Chemistry)
- Mathematical Sciences Department – (Computer Science, Mathematics, and statistics).
- Physical Sciences Department – (Geophysics and Physics).
Kindly note that this takes effect from the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Below are list of Programmes that are still 5 years duration in OAUSTECH:
- Engineering Department – (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering)
- Agricultural Department – (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Production and Health, Fisheries and
Aquaculture Technology, Crop, Soil and Pest
Management, Forestry, Wildlife and Environmental
Management, Food Science and Technology)
What can you say about this changes?
We really do hope you enjoyed reading this article. Thank you so much we’re glad you did. If you enjoyed it, kindly help share to others through the social button bellow👇
Sharing is Caring!!!
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.