Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, (OAUSTECH) is a state University and candidates vying for admission in the Institution are to meet certain requirements in order to gain admission into the university.
The Olusegun Agagu University of Science and technology, (OAUSTECH) formerly Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH) has its own eligibility for candidates who apply for their Admission Exercise.
The management of the institution, have set a standard just like other schools in which any student vying for admission in the varsity must meet the criteria.
But you know some schools won’t want you to choose them as second choice, and in that case, you will have to do change of institution so as to enable you secure admission into the Institution.
Candidates who made Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, (OAUSTECH) their choice must bear in mind that they must put the institution as FIRST CHOICE and score above 180 in UTME
Therefore, students seeking admission into the institution must ensure they change to First choice of institution, so as to increase chances for their Admission Screening Exercise.
So the question is Does OAUSTECH Accept Second Choice? It is definitely No, you must change to first choice so as to be eligible for the admission screening.
Direct Entry candidates must chose OAUSTECH as their Institution of first choice. So those who sat for UTME, and score above 180 are willing to change and make Olusegun Agagu University of science and Technology, Okitipupa their Institution of first choice.
How To Change Your Course/ Institution To First Choice
- Log into your JAMB Portal.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This usually appear on the side bar on the home page.
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- After selecting this service, a transaction ID is generated, and it will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the confirmation page. Kindly note the Transaction ID on the dialogue box, it is useful for future references.
- A copy of the transaction ID will be sent to registered email address.
- Then you click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your debit card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Thanks for reading, Dont be stingy, Share this to others.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.