Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Maintains information technology (IT) infrastructure and services of the bank
Functions and Responsibilities
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Oversee developer teams to ensure that product is delivered on time and to specifications.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent update to documentation and designs as needed
- Maintain configuration management database for the bank
- Utilize gap analysis techniques to identify and research on problems related to architecture in the enterprise, and proffering appropriate correction to Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
B.Sc in STEM
Minimum of 1 – 2 years cognate IT experience, 1 year of which must be in either infrastructure or software development
Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF
Skills / Competence:
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication -processing/spreadsheet
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.