In this Post, Stechitegist media will reveal every detail about Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME FORM 2022/2023.
I know you’ve been asking different questions about Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME FORM 2022/2023.
If you are here to know every single detail about Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME FORMsuch as: When will the Lasu Post Utme form be released? LASU registration requirements for UTME and Direct Entry. When will Lasu Post Utme Registration for 2022/2023 close. Then read through carefully this Post is for you.
Stechitegist Media will guide you and give you the Step-by-Step Procedures to apply and purchase LASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023. The Registration requirements, the Application fee, and every other necessary information.
Note: Read Carefully, don’t skip any step so you won’t make any error during your application.
Now lets delve into our topic fully
LASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023. Application Procedure, Form , Eligibility and Requirements.
LASU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The LASU cut-off mark is 190 for all applicants who had chosen Lagos State University(LASU), as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
LASU Post Utme Requirements and Qualification
Requirement For LASU Post UTME.
Interested Candidates must have made the Lagos State University their 1st Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 190. Other vital criteria includes:
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
CLICK HERE to Check LASU Full course requirements.
How To Apply For LASU Post UTME
Qualified Candidates should visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select the “Make Payment” option in the drop down list at the top to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) Screening Fee for the Screening Exercise.
To make payment, candidates will be required to submit the relevant details and click on “submit” to save changes made. This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU E-payment portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php. On this page, Candidate will have to complete the textboxes with the relevant details and then click “submit” to make payment.
From the information we gathered, the Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System. UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course will be used to grade Candidates.
The grading follows this formular
How To Avoid Mistakes During LASU Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on UNILAG Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
More information comes your way shortly, for now, LASU post UTME screening form is not out. When the form is out we shall update you here.
If you have any questions concerning Lagos State University(LASU) Post UTME let us know below and we will respond to you.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.