Media celebrity Amanda Chisom was detained for allegedly taking part in Marksman Chinedu Ijeoma, often known as Chinmark”N50 ,’s billion” Ponzi scheme.
According to media personality Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, who posted a video of herself entering the FCID office in Abuja after being seized, she might be held without charge for a very long time based on a court order obtained by the people who lost money in the alleged Chinmark robbery.
Iwuchukwu wrote an update on her arrest:
Update on Amanda Chisom’s arrest.
1) She was actually picked up on Tuesday morning from her residence by a team of crack detectives after her arrival from her Ponzi sponsored foreign vacation trip.
2) She is going to be detained for a long time based on court order procured by the victims of the Chinmark’s heist that she was part of.
As I type this, she has been singing like a canary bird about what she knows about the 50 billon Naira stolen by Chinmark and herself from innocent retail investors.
3) She would be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation by the team of crack of detectives currently interrogating/questioning her.
4) Her ordeal is a lesson to every young person including me.
There is no short cut to success.
The money from Ponzi is sweet but e dey hook for throat.
Stay away from ponzi. Stay away from scam and fraudulent business.
The hard way of building a brand/business from the bottom still remains the only sustainable way of being wealthy in Nigeria.
5)Attached below is a rare video of the ponzi queen walking majestically into the office of FCID in Abuja after she was arrested.
6) I will bring more updates as I receive them from my source.
Good evening every one!
Watch the video below:
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.