The popular Knight Hennessy Scholarship for the 2021 academic year is now open for International students at Stanford University.
Interested applicants are chosen from over the world after successful application by Knight Hennessy.
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue a Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degree in United States. Also apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2021 in UK (Fully Funded).
Almost 100 Fully Funded award are given to Students from All around the World to get their Degrees from Stanford University. All Expense will be covered by Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program. All Fields & Majors are available Under the Knight Hennessy Scholarship. The Maximum Duration For the Masters Degree will be for 3 Years & For PhD Up to 6 Years.
Host Country: United State of America (USA) 🇺🇸
Category: Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degree
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: October 14, 2020
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, take note of the criteria below:
- All Citizens Welcome. Applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries.
- You Must Have Your Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline.
- You Must Complete Your Bachelors or Masters Degree in 2014 or After 2014.
- You are Not eligible if Your bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree is Completed before 2014.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If you have earned a graduate degree, you remain eligible to apply in 2020 as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later.
- If you earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, then you do not need results of an English proficiency exam
This was a General Eligibility Criteria. Please Click Here For Detailed Criteria & other Information.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Knight Hennesy Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Scholarship in the United States for International Students. Stanford University Scholarship Program will cover the following Expenses.
- Covers Full Tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
- First 3 Years years of Graduate Education.
- Typically Fund Six Years for PhDs, while others fund Five years for PhDs.
Available Study Fields:
lmost All Study Fields and Majors are available for Stanford University Scholarship Program 2021 Knight Hennessy. All the programs are available for Graduate Degree.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies.
Method of Application
The Application Process to apply for the Stanford University Scholarship Program 2021 is Totally Online. You have to visit given below link and create your Account to Start the Application. Application Link and Official Advertisement Link