In this post, Stechitegist media will reveal every detail about the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
Are you a University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) prospective student and wondering if the UNIMAID admission form 2022 is out? If so, we will show you everything you need to know about UNIMAID Post UTME 2022/2023.
These include the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, the UNIMAID admission form deadline of 2022, the price of the UNIMAID form 2022/2023, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
Stechitegist Media will guide you and give you the step-by-step procedures to apply for and purchase UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2022/2023. The registration requirements, the application fee, and all other necessary information
Now lets delve into our topic fully
UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Application Procedure, Form , Eligibility and Requirements
POST UTME ONLINE SCREENING PROCEDURE ADMISSION EXERCISE
The University of Maiduguri invites applications from interested candidates for Post-UTME Screening Exercise into the University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
I. ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
General O’Level Requirement
Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Candidates must have chosen the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
Candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) as Most Preferred Institution. Further, they are required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, University of Maiduguri
not later than Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
II. METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen. The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Maiduguri Portal: https://portal.UNIMAID.edu.ng/
Qualified candidates should visit the institution’s website at https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the screening.
To apply, click on “Register” to create an account, fill in the form with the required fields to create a UTME/DE Screening Account. Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE) and enter your email address. Click Register Account.
Check your email inbox for a confirmation link sent to you by the institution. Click on it to make a payment.
After making the payment, go back to the institution site and log in. Continue with your registration and provide the required information. Click on “submit” when the completion of the form and confirm submission.
Upon form completion and submission, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed. Now, you will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude tests. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.
NOTE: Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
It might interest you to read UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
How to Avoid Mistakes During UNIMAID Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
More details will be provided to you soon; at the moment, the UNIMAID post-UTME screening form is not yet available. When the form is out, we shall update you here.
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.