Hikmat Gbadamosi was found dead in her room, yesterday. According to her bestie, the deceased had been battling a medical condition since birth and the resulting pain sent her into depression.
She is assumed to have consumed two bottles of a poisonous substance on Saturday and was only discovered on Monday after her bestie mobilized classmates to her room to know why she didn’t show up in school for a test they had yesterday.
you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on
Stechitegist? Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via
WhatsApp: 09060853525, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org