Are you a prospective candidate seeking admission into the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Tehnology, (OAUSTECH) Okitipupa and you don’t know what it feels like to write PUTME in the school? Yes, this page is for you, you are reading the right article.
OAUSTECH is a technology-based institution which aims at providing the needed manpower training in order to address the critical areas of industrial and technological development of Ondo state and Nigeria as a whole.
We at stechitegist don’t want you to feel anxious about writing these exams; after all it is the same way exams are written in other schools. We would be preparing your mind on the DO’S and DON’T in writing POST-UTME in OAUSTECH.
The PUTME in OAUSTECH is a Computer-based Test (CBT) and it is written in the university e-library classroom. After purchasing the OAUSTECH PUTME admission form of #2,000, you are expected to follow up with some necessary steps as explained as you proceed reading.
It is mandatory for candidates to know that they are expected to check the eligibility status even before purchasing the form. Here is the status below:
ELIGIBLITY FOR OAUSTECH PUTME
Candidate must ensure that they make Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, okitipupa (OAUSTECH) their first choice of institution
Prospective candidates must score at least 180 and above in the current UTME
Direct Entry candidates should choose OAUSTECH as their first choice of institution.
Once you have gone through the eligibility status above and you have passed the requirements, candidates are hereby advised to apply for OAUSTECH PUTME Form. The process is explained below:
HOW TO APPLY FOR OAUSTECH POST UTME FORM
- Firstly, candidates should log on to the university official website www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with a Valid Jamb Registration Number to create account and make payment via the platform
- Please candidates should note that they are to carefully write their JAMB Registration number and Full Names (as it is on your JAMB Slip) at the point of payment and registration
- After that, they are expected to obtain a print-out containing the transaction ID upon payment of N2,000 only (plus gateway charges)
- On successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the school’s website to complete their bio data form online.
- Candidates are hereby advised to regularly check the admission screening portal to see the date of their POST UTME Exam on released by the university.
Back to why you are here, after you’ve completed these procedures, candidates are expected to patiently wait until they receive the date for their examination via student portal on the school website or email.
These are what you should know about OAUSTECH Post UTME
- VENUE: The Examination is to be written in the University’s E-library classroom, Igodan, Main campus.
- DURATION: OAUSTECH PUTME computer-based test is timed at 30 minutes
- NO OF QUESTIONS: There are just 20 questions to be completed within 30 mins. However, these questions are shuffled in 4 subjects
- SUBJECT: If you are aspiring for any course, CLICK HERE to download lists of subject combination for all courses.
- BATCHES: OAUSTECH PUTME is generally in 3 batches. So students are advised to regularly check their portal to see their examination date and batch.
- MARKS: Each question carries 5 marks. In calculation that is total of 100 marks. But the aggregate score for OAUSTECH PUTME is 40 marks. So whatever you score is divided by 2
Thanks for Reading… Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
Don’t you think this post will be helpful to somebody else? Please share it to others via the social media button below Thanks for reading. Do well to drop your question in the comment box, we will be glad to hear from you.